Tuesday 19 June 2012

Style Stalking (Snapshot).... Kit Neale at LC:M

I will shortly be working on an in depth feature on the sights seen inside Fashion East's Installations during London Collections: Men but to help whet your appetite here's one of the highlight designer's Kit Neale modelling his sartorial take on the eccentric British seaside. As I long for a weekend jaunt filled with sunshine, 99s and sand between my toes, it is impossible note to love the combination the traditional stripes with the much talked about Rockney Lobster print...

IMG_1235
IMG_1239

4 comments:

Matthew Spade said...

blimey what a shirt! this takes some beating

Anonymous said...

Crazy fun! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, where would you even get such an amazing fabric?

Style Salvage Steve said...

Mat and Anonymous: It really is so much fun. Reminds me of home!
itisanniebelle: The Rockney Lobster print is definitely a Kit Neale special but I'll be meeting up with the designer himself soon so will get more details for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails