Sunday 11 November 2007

Weekend Therapy Part 2

Today has been the lazy day that I desired it to be and in all honesty it is how i desire all Sundays to be, but especially when it is windy and cold outside. The furthest I've strayed from the girlfriends flat today is the three minutes walk to the local Spar to buy Sanguinello Tropicana and the Sunday Times. All of this has meant that I've had time to explore my staple blogs to both amuse and inspire me. I've not been able to look into the Facehunter's world for some time and it seems that absence has made the heart grow fonder. I concede that I have been a little bored/disillusioned with it previously (saturated by people sporting similarly outlandish ensembles) but after about two weeks of not looking it and him being back in Paris the deisre for that aestheitic has returned.

Here are some of my favourites

I love the simplicity of this outfit, it leaves everything to the illustration which I like very much.

Can this chap be any more of a chic Parisian? Again it is an example of simple dressing but dressing well. The fur detailing on the collar is very nice indeed.

This chap looks a little like Jason Schwartzman and his use of colour is great. I'm a big fan of strong coloured deep v neck sweaters. Ok, i admit it I like this mostly because he reminds me of Jason Schwartzman and that man makes me chuckle!

I had to end it with Jarvis. I was slightly taken aback when I saw his face on facehunter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first is truly original. A beauteous illustration.

DCB.

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or did Jarvis Cocker used to be a lot better-dressed back in the day? He's always rocking out a pair of jeans, skull belt, shirt and blazer. What's that about??

Style Salvage Steve said...

I agree that style wise Jarvis has lost his way. Maybe he became disillusioned by the number of jarvis replicas that have sprang up with the rise of geek chic and lost interest in it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails