Monday 5 November 2007

What belt would you wear with these?


It is a common held belief that your belt should match your shoes and I try to follow this as best I can. However, the great shoe dresser that is Pierre hardy has just devised this hi top which makes belt matching a touch tricky. I would suggest wearing a nice grey belt with these. I am in love with hi tops at the moment. I'm not entirely sure why, it is extremely unlikely that you are going to see me within 100 yards of a basketball court. I just think they are the trainer of choice right now. As for Pierre Hardy at times I wish i was female so I could wear his designs. Hardy's work has been influencing accessories and fashion design for decade and he has made his name creating masterpieces for Dior and Balenciaga. I will buy myself a pair of his creations for myself at Christmas.

5 comments:

Fashionstyle said...

Savoir se faire plaisir pour Noêl...n'est que du plaisir!!

Trés joli blog!!

Unknown said...

I like the idea of picking out the yello in them; a thin yellow patent leather belt?
Hi-tops yes; did you see the Lanvin cerise satin ones?

Anonymous said...

They're amazing; I'd wear them like a trainer equivalent of those multi-coloured women's Balenciaga lego shoes... i.e with something completely clashing!

Anonymous said...

For some reason the patent-alarm is ringing. I just think these are yearning for a good shiny-tastic patent belt...

But maybe a monochrome colour..grey is good, white too but I think I'd pick up on the light blue at the rear myself...

DCB.

j said...

first choice - no belt
second choice - black
third choice - a colorful necktie belt

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails