Sunday 23 March 2008

Never be the same again

Shame on me. I completely missed Prostate Cancer Awareness Week and the chance to pimp out my favourite good cause. I was made aware of my neglicence while pootling around on the Marks and Spencer website when I came across their range of merchandise and saw who they had helping them promote it...


Oh my gosh, Andi Peters, I was never meant to see you this way! (for those of you that don't know... ie, those of you not watching British kids tv in the 80s/90s, Andi Peters if a former kids tv presenter).

I would, however, recommend that you check out these socks if you fancy some new socks for spring as well helping out a good cause (and please don't forget to take the time to read up about the symptoms of the disease... awareness and early diagnosis could save your life or the life of someone you love someday).

1 comment:

j said...

Yes this is a good charity. And it makes me angry that urologists haven't figured out a way to deal with this disease without making a guy incontinent and dysfunctional. They are a bunch of surgeons too interested in making money.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails