Thursday 6 March 2008

Presents, presents, presents!

Below are the parting gifts that I received from my work buddies after I decided to move to pastures new! As you can see they know me well and rather than getting the usual choice of vouchers actually putting a great deal of thought and effort in to it...it was almost enough to make me go all emotional!

1 - Polka dot skinny Paul Smith tie - check out the awesome lining!
2 - Raf Simons Redux - I've wanted this (coffee table -which reminds me that I really need to get a coffee table) book for some time now but the price tag has always made me view it as an extragence (as it's a present I don't have to worry about that!).
3 - Daks Plimsoles complete with personalisation, remarks such as 'we may miss shoe' and 'steve's got sole' will always make me smile.

All in all I was spoilt and I left with a smile on my face but maybe a little sad at the same time which I certainly wasn't expecting!
Oh man, I love the 'shoe' puns... will you wear them though, or just keep them on display? The tie looks great, Stevie, you're clearly beating me in the PDG stakes!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

My goal is to work somewhere where, when I leave, I get such parting gifts. Paul Smith...I want a lot of money and then, then, I am going to buy all your ties and socks sir. Mark my words, Paul Smith - I am going to raid your very house.

Anonymous said...

wonderful gifts you got there!

I also adore Simons. He's a gift to menswear considering his collections for Jil Sander and his own eponymous line, I can't hardly wait for his up coming collections.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails