Tuesday 23 September 2008

Folk's SS 09 Colection

Folk's ss 09 Colection

Folk's collections are typically understated but with an attention to design and detail that makes the individual stand out. I am really liking the preview of Folk’s S/S 09 line with its great styling and use of illustrations which help to capture the carefree and classic looks typical of the brand. Like far too many good menswear labels Cathal McAteer's understated, classic and very wearable clothes used to be solely for Japan. Thankfully, there is now a shop on Lamb's Conduit Street (as featured on Monocle) which is located nice and close to my office...I will just have to spend my time and money in there during my lunchtime.


I've also recently come across the folkclothing blog which is also great and well worth a read.

I'm not sure about these pictures (a little corny for my tastes) but I do like a look of the gear (particularly the red and blue cardigan/jacket thing in the bottom right). Folk is definitely one of those brands that I look out for.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love folk's awesome knitwear!

TheSundayBest said...

I really want a chambray shirt.

Style Salvage Steve said...

I want a chambray shirt to, they are perfect for commuting into work and they look damn good.

Izzy said...

I want that red and blue shawl neck cardi!

j said...

Pretty classic and conservative looking clothes.

Style Salvage Steve said...

izzydore - I've got my eye on that cardi, it will certainly add a touch of colour to an outift!
J - These clothes could form the foundations of a great wardrobe and the clothes are so well made.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails