Friday 27 February 2009

Picture Postcard: Inspired by uniform

When I'm in need of some inspiration I often trawl through a selection of archives on flickr (I know ACL does to) and I'm often drawn to black and white images of men in uniform, my current favourite is airman. A particular image which EJ found last month stands out in my memory and I've even dreamt about it...I would love to integrate these style features in to a look. Then I stumbled across the above taken by Marcelo Burlon as part of Dazed Digital's Milan coverage. I'm blown away by this, I just can't stop looking at the detailing and fit...for me it is perfect and I just had to share it with you all. I would love to find something similar (to wear for my own leisure at home if nothing else) so the search begins...

1 comment:

~ Faith said...

I love all things skeletal and this is no exception!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails