Wednesday 22 April 2009

Picture Postcard: The readers

Image courtesy of Cout Que Coute

Numéro Homme is one of those magazine I sneakily flick through whilst sipping an Americano at Borders (cheeky I know, but I spend enough money on magazines as it is!) but the above image made me ponder the pages longer than usual. The latest issue (Issue 17, SS09) features an amazing black and white editorial shot by none other than Karl Lagerfeld. The above image taken from the Dynasty editorial depicts a scene very similar to how I like to think you guys read the blog. Ha! The sharp tailoring combined with the slight awkwardness and fogginess leave me with a quintessentially English feeling which I just had to share with you.

10 comments:

Adam said...

Looks like a gread editorial. Alas, I couldn't look further from that whilst I type this.

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

If only I could understand French I could determine whether I like Numero Homme more than Fantastic Man. Even so, the articles on McQueen, Duris, and Naoto Fukasawa (in translation) are great. Already, I've posted three current editorials on my blog.

Izzy said...

club collar shirt! must get my hands on one!

Matthew Spade said...

thanks for sharing, ive never bought Numero Homme either, i seem to overlook it.

j said...

Actually, I usually read your blog in my underware.

Anonymous said...

great choice

http://balmainbazaar.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love your blog!!! and your style is amazing

TheSundayBest said...

Not going to lie - that is exactly what I look like when I read your blog. But ONLY when I read it.

Where's Eliza these days?

EJ said...

Thom- I'm having internet problems at home. Hopefully it should be sorted by this weekend!

Rosa said...

your blog is so amazing!

exchange links?

love lara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails