Monday 15 December 2008

Advent - Day Fifteen

I'm back in good ol' Blighty after having a lovely (but oh sooo cold) long weekend in Paris and it is nice to be sitting opposite my Christmas Tree once again...if Paris wasn't so expensive (damn the strong Euro!) the tree would be accompanied with a few more presents. Whilst away, EJ sent me a link to a beautiful pair of bauble like Hi-top trainers by Alejandro Ingelmo that would like look great on or under my tree....

Alejandro Ingelmo has very few stockists (which is why I've not come across his work before, even though he has been designing men's accessories since 2006) but fortunately he is stocked at Oki-Ni and these futuristic beauties can be purchased here. If I owned these shoes I would certainly think twice about hurling them towards the deservedly downtrodden soon-to-be ex-President of the United States...they would more than likely shatter into a thousand pieces and they are just too pretty for such a fate.

The early morning Eurostar has made me sleepy so I think I'll switch on the Christmas lights and curl up on the sofa watching trashy TV...normal blogging service will resume shortly.

4 comments:

Ian Brown said...

I don't think anyone would lob their 300 dollar shoes at the president. It would send a mixed signal.

I don't even wear trainers. I even skateboard in my desert boots but I can recognize Ingelmo's die cast sneakers are trop cool. Prefer the low-tops though personally.

Terence Sambo said...

i love Alejandro Ingelmo, his designs are top notch.... i did a post on some on my blog :o)

Terence Sambo said...

i love Alejandro Ingelmo, his designs are top notch.... i did a post on some on my blog :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! Those are killer sneaks! *drools*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails