Wednesday 10 December 2008

Bailey's Lost Matchstick Man?


The title of this post is somewhat optimistic but you have to aim high right? There is no doubt that the Burberry Prorsums AW 08 collection was one of the stand out collections way back at the beginning of the year and as this year draws to a close it is about time that I present to you my own interpretation...using the fruits of my DIY challenge and dlittlegarden's handywork!


To reach my Burberry knock off look, the DIY Cardigan is worn with grey shirt from bstore, vintage bow tie from Marks&Spencer, grey trousers from peoplesmarket, patent shoes by swear and winter warming accessories from dlittlegarden.

This little tribute look was a long time coming but I'm glad that I've finally done it. I can now move on from my little obsession...I wonder what the next one will be...

5 comments:

Ian Brown said...

Bravo!

Giancinephile said...

Bailey does know how to set the mood with his amazing colour palettes!

And great ensemble!

Anonymous said...

That's ridiculous how close you got to the real thing.

TheSundayBest said...

Stop flaunting your free things!

dustydress said...

this is amazing! it reminds me of an Undercover jacket I want to DIY for both myself and my boyfriend... good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails