Saturday 18 December 2010

Advent - Day Eighteen


London based stylist and consultant Stephen Mann has had a busy year. Chances are, he has had a hand in creating your favourite look book, magazine editorial and consulted on your favourite labels. Highlights of 2010 include his work with oki-ni, Hostem, Heritage Research, Inventory, The Green Soccer Journal and Arc'teryx Veilance to name but a few. Despite a hectic work schedule, Mann thankfully has enough time to update his wonderfully simple blog, thenonplace. The carefully selected assortment of products accompanied by simple text frequently offers welcome procrastination during my working day in front of the computer screen. Having enjoyed his conveyor belt of all things covetable for a number of years now, we just had to include him in our festive feature. Here's what's on his Christmas list...
__________

RECYCLED YARN SCARF FROM THE SOLOIST


"Under the tree I would like to find this recycled yarn scarf by Takahiro Miyashita 'The Soloist'. A scarf has fast become one of my favourite items this winter. I have been wearing cashmere silk Faliero Sarti scarfs pretty much daily for the last two months. However, this beautiful recycled yarn scarf from the fantastic 'The Soloist' line by Takahiro Miyashita is high on my list, in fact if I found anything from this line in my stocking I would be over the moon. The attention to detail and finish on this line is right up there with the best of them. Gentle shapes and fabrics and a great silhouette. It has to be one of my favourite lines of the year."
__________

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails