Monday 6 December 2010

Advent - Day Six



Daniel Jenkins has been running a menswear store solely based on young British menswear for over three years now. As a retailer, Jenkins has a clear vision on menswear and the designers he wants to sell which is why we chose him to take part in our advent calendar (and why we like to hang out with him and talk fashion). With Christmas Day fast approaching, Jenkins dreams up the ultimate way to reward his four legged friend...
__________

Daniel Jenkins' whippet Hector out enjoying the snow.

"I would love Lucien Freud to paint my whippet Hector, which would be wrapped up with brown paper and tied with Carolyn Massey all black Kumihimo style dog leads for my spaniels.


Thinking about it. All I really want under the tree this year is for those that I love to be happy and healthy."
__________

2 comments:

joy said...

Anyone this influenced by menswear is a great guy in my book.

Style Salvage Steve said...

Joy: Agreed. Plus, we can both vouch that he is indeed a great guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails