Saturday 11 December 2010

Advent - Day Eleven


Over the last five seasons Casely-Hayford have created a signature style of relaxed masculine sartorial proportions, fused with an injection of London's heady cocktail of youth culture. They have fast become one of our favourite labels. As a weekend treat we decided to reveal what the father and son design duo wanted to find wrapped up underneath their Christmas tree this year. First up, Charlie Casely-Hayford dreams up an authentic pair of black mining boots to add to his ever growing collection of 10 hole and 2 hole styles... 

__________

AUTHENTIC BLACK MINING BOOTS




"I'd love to find a pair of authentic black mining boots under my tree this Christmas. I wear a pair of boots and a suit almost everyday, so I've acquired quite a few different 10 hole and 12 hole styles over the years.

These American 12 hole mining boots would be the pinnacle of my collection and make my other boots look like girl's plimsolls. They have a Vibram outsole steel toe, a stainless steel bottom plate, a Goodyear patented flex-welt construction, a steel shank and a waterproof GORE-TEX Bootie... It doesn't say, but they're probably bulletproof as well."
__________

2 comments:

Matthew Spade said...

wowzers, they look like they could take a beating

joy said...

I am really into the front detailing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails