Wednesday 6 February 2008

Observing New York

I must say that I have been surprised by the dominance of one brand since I've been in New York. I had epected to see alot of locals wearing the likes of Nike, Abercrombie & Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren and of course American Apparel, but these have been insignificant compared to North Face. Be it on the Subway or walking the streets I am confronted by men, women and children sporting jackets and bags from this brand! I am a little scared...

2 comments:

Thomas said...

In the Subway I watched a woman bring two performers their lunch. They were all wearing "North Faith" jackets.

Anonymous said...

As a native of this town I can maybe de-mystify the prevalence of the North Face brand. The clothes and bags from North Face are extremely sturdy and tough....almost indestructible. So, it's a practicality thing, just keeping up the rigors of living in NYC.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails