Thursday 14 February 2008

A slight break from the normal...

Dear Steve

How long ago does it seem since we first met? Both of us so much blonder back then, and both slightly more obsessed with David Beckham. As the years have passed your clothes may have changed, remaining (more or less) stylish at all times, yet from the day we met we’ve been best friends. I wouldn’t change it for anything.

I wish you all of the happiness in the world today, and here’s to as many more birthdays as you could wish for.

Happy Birthday!

Lots of love,

EJ


Oh EJ you are so emotional. Happy valentines day to you (even though you don't believe in it)Thanks for choosing these pictures (there are far worse photos out there). I have had a very nice, quiet birthday in preparation for all of the weekend hijinks. I can't believe how long I've known you for. It's not my age that makes me feel old (24 is a fine age!) but the fact I've known you so well for so long. May we best friends for another 5 years atleast and let there be plenty of style changes along the way!

Much love

xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How decidedly dishy!

Happy Birfday Steve!

/DCB.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...(echoes dustcakeboy)
hope you made the most...
xS

j said...

Well, I've always maintained the the birthday is the most important holiday (happy birthday, Steve), but EJ there must be a day to celebrate LOVE (isn't that why we are alive?)!

Style Salvage Steve said...

Thanks everyone! J - Once in love everyday should be celebrated...well that's the idea anyway...in reality it is always a bit more difficult than that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails