Tuesday 8 July 2008

Acne and Lanvin reach a shared Hi

I try not to use the blog as a medium to salivate over set items, especially when they are the result of collaborations (it seems I read of another interesting collaboration daily) but my hand has been forced by the below trainers.

Recently the news spread of the Lanvin and ACNE collaboration and it instantly got me thinking of what could be. I didn't have to wait long until I caught a glimpse of what could actually be - the two worlds combine to create something awesome. I saw these hi tops and fell in love. They are perfection. We have to wait until November until they are available though.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally, totally gorgeous. they set me down the road of a little fashion fantasy involving myself wearing these hi-tops, a pair of rolled up brown pyjama pants and an untucked man's cream shirt.

thank you for your wisdom stylesalvage.

cassie, www.fashion156.com/blog

Anonymous said...

Tempting hi-tops! haha

And it will take some more time before they become available, I think some time in November.

AsianCajuns said...

I love them! However, I'm sure I won't love the price!

Anonymous said...

christ, get a life man... they are a pair of trainers!

Style Salvage Steve said...

Only trainers? I don't think you are reading the right blog if you feel this way.

Anonymous said...

They're lovely...but also look a bit familiar, don't you think? It reminds me of the Pierre Hardy sneakers...
The only problem with them is that they might look a bit odd with jeans, should definitely wear trousers with them...and i'm don;t wear trousers that much. I still prefer the satin/mirror leather pair.

Style Salvage Steve said...

You make a good point addy. Of course there are other trouser options but denim is the most obvious pairing with hi tops in general. I agree that the satin/mirror leather pair are better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails