Wednesday 16 July 2008

Picture Postcard - Inspired by EJ's find

Outfit: APC jacket, margiela white t shirt, unconditional trousers, b store silver hi tops.

Dear EJ
I have to admit that there has been times when you have influenced my style. The most frequent cases are when you offer a gentle nudge whilst shopping; for example picking out an item that you know I wouldn't normally choose and making me at least think about it. I think we all need to be challenged from time to time and you have certainly done that over the years. other times, you can just pick out an idea/image which makes me want to try it. This from garance dore was one of those examples. I challenge you to do this more.
Much Love
Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ej inspires me too. lovely lady!

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the opinion of a friend while shopping. It's either a friend encourages me to go overboard or to just making the right purchase.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails