Wednesday 25 June 2008

White hot

So, Turkey are out and Germany are through to the final. And yet my mind is not on the Euros at all, but back in 2006 World Cup, admiring the sharply folded cuffs on the forearms of a certain man...



Oh Jürgen, you fought so hard. The black trousers, extraordinarily crisp white shirt look seemed to be your uniform for that campaign, and you wore it so well. Men! Learn this lesson: if you're going to fold up your sleeves (and by all means do so, it looks fantastic), make it super neat. Oh, and Joachim Löw, don't think I haven't noticed you ripping this look off wholesale. Bravo!

3 comments:

j said...

Well this is certainly a personal style point. I've never been a short sleeve dress shirt person, but I roll and push the long sleeves up all the time...way cooler I think. Folding is just too buttoned up for my taste.

And as for the game, I really hated to see Italy fold and their coach get the ax...he had such great suits.

Anonymous said...

oh my god.... i thought they planned to look the same.

everyone is going crazy here in germany, it's my first european championship, and yeah...

Anonymous said...

Gosh I loved them when they were together watching our national team play at the WM. Löw is sort of hot, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails