Friday 11 June 2010

b in Summer

The b Store Summer Shop is open for business.

To celebrate the the start of their seasonal sale in true English summer time style, the b Store chaps are launching their 'shop in shop', aptly entitled Summer Shop. The area designed by regular collaborator Tom Finch and b Store, has a distinctly English summer feel constructed with candy stripe wind breakers and the front of a beach hut marking the entrance. As someone who grew up on the English seaside, the store felt like a home from home and I couldn't resist taking a few snaps to share with you. Take my outstretched sandy hand and let me show you around the Summer space...


The 'shop in shop' area stocks new high summer stock from Cosmic Wonder, b Store, Pete Perrett and Ian Batten, alongside the collaboration t shirt dresses by designers Peter Jensen, Sophie Hulme, Complex Geometries and Natscha Stolle from the Print project originally launched at Selfridges in April...

The candy stripe windbreaker brings back fond memories of misspent Summer holidays.

One of the Cosmic Wonder shirts took my fancy.

The men's rail of high summer picks. Cosmic Wonder, b Store, Pete Perrett and Ian Batten sit together quite beautifully.

One for the ladies. Cosmic Wonder and b Store alongside the collaboration t shirt dresses by designers Peter Jensen, Sophie Hulme, Complex Geometries and Natscha Stolle from the Print project.

A close look at Awai's Leather sunglasses case. The case fastens with a flap and two gold nodules and is attached by two straps with gold buckles. This item is part of a special collaboration with b Store.

Denim belt and bah from Awai. The skinny belt fastens with a gold buckle. I regret not buying one for myself.

I loved these desert boots but I've bought far too many pairs of shoes recently.

The classic Mario b store shoe with an added Summer feel.

I couldn't resist picking something up for myself. This short sleeved Gingham shirt matches my trousers and I can't wait to team them up in Florence next week.

The weather might be grey and damp but don't let that stop you rolling up your trousers and wading in to the store for a closer look. Here's to a great British summer.

1 comment:

Matthew Spade said...

perfect summer wardrobe, i think so!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails