Saturday 8 December 2007

Picture Postcard - Will Young in Burberry

Will Young
I meant to post about Will Young's Burberry jacket for some time but for one reason or another i just didn't have the time. I was fortunate enough to go to the event at Koko on Monday night and no I didn't get a goody bag but i was left with the thought of how lovely this coat was and how I would personally add to it. Although the cut is excellent I would add a metallic belt and a pair of arm warmers because well let's face it it's damn cold out there! I'm not so keen about his choice of footwear wear though...

Oh it is rather nice... Will Young does tend to look pretty snappy though. Glad to finally get to see it after the number of times you've mentioned it to me this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gah! Even Will Young has one now...growing ever so envious.

DCB.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails