Thursday 2 October 2008

Good Train Reading


I just read the news over on Kanye's blog that a conversation between him and none other than Raf Simons features in Interview Magazine, I would not pair these two up so it should prove to be an interesting read. My lunchtime tomorrow will be spent stocking up on magazines for the late afternoon journey up to see EJ in rainy Manchester...my travel bag is going to be heavy! Talking of which, I need to go and pack! After she challenged me to introduce colour into my everyday style she has raised the stakes somewhat...Pictures will be posted soon.

Kanye (rocking LV) pictured in Paris with Oliver Zahm (oozing 70s sexuality) by Tommy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kanye's custom made LV damier azur back pack looks amazing!

Matthew Spade said...

that photo is great, how cool is zahm seriously! so how are you doing with your colour challenge then? i bought some pink socks from marks the other day, so i cant wait to give them their first outing.

Anonymous said...

excited to see how you'd live up to that colour challenge by EJ!

Anonymous said...

it's that time of the month when the magazine sweats come... i'll have to add that to the list.

..the list, the terrible list..

good luck with colour!

TheSundayBest said...

The suit and glasses Kanye is wearing in this photo, also seen on super fantastic picture time, are excellent.

Ca said...

Can't wait for the pictures!

Jonas Fred said...

Can't wait for the pictures. Here is a link to a post in my blog -http://thejournalofstyle.blogspot.com/2008/10/chat-with-paul-hardy.html

Let me know what you think and if you're up for it.

Jonas Fred The Journal Of Style

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails