Thursday 16 October 2008

Purple haze all in my brain

I am slowly becoming obsessed by the colour purple, I even dream purple. Ever since EJ challenged me to wear more colour in my every day outfits I have increasingly given thought to colour but I'm stuck on one in particular, purple. My mind was recently blown when EJ flaunted and taunted me with her Uniqlo purchase of purple jeans and then once again when I came across the Visvim's 08 Winter Hockney Collection and the gift of a purple offering. Be warned I might just start rocking all purple ensembles...

Purple Haze Style, clockwise from top left: Ann Demeulemeester Purple Jacket, uniqlo purple jeans, Visvim's 08 Winter Hockney Collection and thecablog's hat which I might just steal one day.

5 comments:

Matthew Spade said...

your right, purple is such a new and surprisingly warming colour. i think you need some purple socks and a scarf too. i have those uniqlo jeans but in dark green, though i havent really worked them into my autumn outfits as yet. i'll have to try and give them a spin with a chunky cardigan.

im liking the look of those deck shoes, asos have just brought out some affordable deck shoes in various colours. £40 a pop

TheSundayBest said...

Signs the Joker is infiltrating our thinking more than previously thought?

Visvim is going to take my children's future college fund.

j said...

It's true about purple.

Ca said...

Oh no, now I have to hide my cap! Haha!

Anonymous said...

Purple is my favourite colour! I love a boy in purple - there's something so fantastic about it.

P.S. I meant to tell you at the time: I featured Steve in my Sunday Showcase last week of the best outfits from around the blogosphere. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails