Tuesday 21 December 2010

Advent - Day Twenty One


Like us, Fine and Dandy's very own Matt Fox has an appreciation for the well dressed gentlemen of yesteryear and is inspired by their unabashed use of accessories, so this is what he stocks in his marvelous online store. Fine and Dandy is a shop which provides all the finishing details to truly be fine and dandy. Here's what's on his Christmas list...
__________

VINTAGE FAIR ISLE


"For the last year or so I've been saying that I want more fair isle. There is something so festive about it, as if while wearing, one should be in a ski lodge by the fire sipping hot chocolate. Although I acquired a fair isle-inspired sweater last winter, I was reminded once again of my unfulfilled quest from a photo from Sergei Sviatchenko's Close Up And Private in which the model is wearing a beautiful fair isle sweater vest. The closest I can find to it is one from a past collection from Polo on ebay. Santa, are you listening?"
__________

2 comments:

joy said...

This photo is quite striking!

D R E W said...

i found this vintage fair isle a while ago. i was going to keep it but it doesn't fit me that well so i put it in my shop instead...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/64203068/fair-isle-v-neck-sweater-puritan-medium

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails